We’ve recently release on Mconf.org’s YouTube channel a few of the first tutorial videos from a series of videos that is being created to teach users about all features available in Mconf.
The videos are meant to be short (up to around 5 minutes) and cover a single feature or use case. For example, there’s a video that shows how to share your microphone in a conference; another tutorial explains the roles users can have in a conference and what each role is allowed to.
We plan on adding several more videos to this playlist as they are finished. The list of topics to be covered includes (but is not restricted to):
- How to access Mconf, change your profile, account and picture.
- Creating a web conference, sending invitations and accessing conferences through an invitation.
- Create spaces and create web conferences in spaces.
- How to protect conferences with passwords.
- User roles in a conference.
- How to share your webcam and microphone.
- Visualization and control of videos in a confernece.
- Chat, sharing presentations and using the whiteboard.
- Desktop sharing.
- Changing and managing confernece layouts.
- Recording a conference and watching recordings.
- Moderation of conferences.
Currently the videos are only available in Portuguese, but we plan on releasing English subtitles for them in the future. If you would like to see these videos in another language, whether you’re able to contribute to the translation or not, let us know!
The playlist (Portuguese only) can be found below or you can also see it on YouTube.
Check out Mconf.org’s YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/mconforg